Weekly summer camps will begin June 4 and end August 10. Each day begins at 7:45 a.m.
Open to youth in grades 6-12.
Weekly Summer Camps
- June 4-8 - Passport to Manhood / Smart Girls
- June 11-15 - Art and Drama
- June 18-22 - Extreme Adventure
- June 25-29 - Mad Scientist
- July 9-13 - Water Adventures
- July 16-20 - Culinary Creations
- July 23-27 - Water Theme Park Adventures
- July 30-August 1 - Explore Missouri
- August 6-10 - Outdoor Adventure
A brochure with more information for each day can be found at the Middle School/Teen Center or at Parent Central Services.
Registration begins May 21 at Parent Central Services, located in Bldg. 470, room 1126.
- Tel: +1 (573)596-0209
- Military DSN Tel: (312)581-0209