- June 3-7: Extreme Adventure
- June 10-14: Art / Drama
- June 17-21: Culinary - Outdoor
- June 24-28: Sports / Fitness
- July 8-12: Water Week - Outdoor
- July 15-19: Culinary - The Classics
- July 22-26: Water Week - Theme Parks
- July 29-August 2: Explore Missouri
- August 5-9: Outdoor Adventure
- Tel: +1 (573)596-0209
- Military DSN Tel: (312)581-0209
Weekly camps begin June 3 and end August 9. Open to youth in grades 6-12.
Brochures with more detailed information for each day of the week can be found at the Middle School/Teen Center or Parent Central Services located in Bldg. 470, room 1126.
Each day begins at 7:45 a.m. and ends at designated times listed on the brochures.
Fees are income-based, according to DoD fee policy.
Register at Parent Central Services located in Bldg. 470, room 1126.