Date: Apr 5, 5:30 p.m.
Join us in the Community Room for an all new book club! This club is designed to allow patrons to read books of their choosing! The purpose of the Book Brigade is to get readers out of their normal reading comfort zones while also ticking off titles on their "To Be Read" lists.
This club is open to the public, all ages. Youth must be 13 years old or older to attend without an adult.
- April 5 - a book from an author you love but have never read.
- May 3 - a book set in a different country
- June 7 - a mystery or thriller
- July 5 - a book you were supposed to read in school but didn't.
- Tel: +1 (573)563-4113
- Military DSN Tel: (312)581-4113