- 100% ID Card Check Facility
- Children 12 & under are not authorized in the facility
- Children 13-15 are permitted to work out with parent/guardian - must show valid DOD ID
- Children 16 above are authorized in facility alone
- Please wash/sanitize hands before working out
- Please clean equipment after use
- Sauna CLOSED
- 4 basketball courts - regulation and full size with hookups available for volleyball
- 3 racquetball courts
- Weight room - including Hammer Strength, Nautilus and other functional fitness equipment
- Aerobic studio
- Elevated indoor running track
- Indoor swimming pool
- Locker rooms - with optional locker rentals
- Equipment checkout - available upon request
- Cardio Room
Our large cardiovascular room includes the following equipment:
- Recumbent and upright bikes
- Jacob's ladders
- Versa climbers
- Step mill
- Summit Trainers
- Fitness Classes
Aerobic and fitness classes are held daily. Ages 13-15 can participate along with a parent or guardian. Ages 16 & above can attend without an adult.
These classes include but are not limited to:
- Zumba and Aqua Zumba
- Indoor Cycling
Fitness Class Price Single class pass $3
- Personal Training
We offer personal trainers with extensive background, knowledge and experience for all of your health and fitness needs.
What do I need to start? To begin your program, all you need is the desire to improve your physical condition and well-being. You don't have to be familiar with exercises and equipment. The trainer will teach you everything you need to know. Be sure to ask your trainer questions to find out how to properly and effectively continue with your fitness journey.
For additional details stop by the front desk or call us at +1 (573)596-4359
A wide variety of sports is offered through the sports branch, including basketball, softball, football, soccer and more. You're invited to participate in both intramural and recreation league sports.
Reservations are available for use of the sports fields, courts and swimming pool.
In addition to overseeing numerous athletic programs, the Sports Branch hosts the annual National Softball Association and Commander's Cup tournaments.
Sports facilities available:
- 11 softball fields
- 7 soccer fields
- 6 tennis courts
- 2 sports complexes with batting cages
- Flag football fields
- Youth athletic fields
- 400 meter all-weather track
Davidson Fitness Center is the home of the Fort Leonard Wood Sports and Fitness Program. Davidson is a 68,000 square-foot, state of the art facility. With features such as basketball, In-sight room, free weights and cardiovascular equipment — this is the place for all of your fitness needs!
The center houses a 25-meter Indoor swimming pool.