- 100% ID Card Check Facility
- Children 12 & under are authorized in the Line of Sight room
- Youth 15 & under must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Please wash/sanitize hands before working out
- Please clean equipment after use
- Fitness Center Dress Code
Proper athletic attire is required when working out in Davidson Fitness Center.
Examples of appropriate/inappropriate attire
Tank tops & sleeveless shirts must cover chest and be designed as outerwear. No exposed midriffs or excessively short shorts.
Cleats and open-toe shoes are prohibited.
The DFC Staff on duty makes the final determination in the acceptability of clothing and proper facility attire.
- 4 basketball courts - regulation and full size with hookups available for volleyball
- 2 racquetball courts
- Weight room - including Hammer Strength, Nautilus and other functional fitness equipment
- Aerobic studio
- Elevated indoor running track
- Indoor swimming pool
- Locker rooms - with optional locker rentals
- Equipment checkout - available upon request
- Line of Sight parent/child room
- Cardio Room
Our large cardiovascular room includes the following equipment:
- Recumbent and upright bikes
- Jacob's ladders
- Stair climber
- Summit Trainers
- Fitness Classes
Aerobic and fitness classes are held daily. Ages 13-15 can participate along with a parent or guardian. Ages 16 & above can attend without an adult.
Classes are open to all fitness levels. All classes are one hour.
Classes are subject to cancellation or instructors substitution.
Fitness Class Price Single class pass $3
- Army Combat Fitness Test Prep - led by SBM Fitness. Uses small but mighty movements to help individuals improve their ACFT scores. Class focuses on specific interval training to strengthen the muscle groups that are needed for peak performance.
- Aqua Fit - let the pool work your muscles, burn calories, and absorb the impact. Water shoes recommended. (postponed until further notice)
- Aqua Zumba - invigorating non-impact aquatic exercise, integrated with the Zumba philosophy and the traditions of aquatic fitness.
- Cycle & Core - high-intensity cycling with low impact on joints, gain muscle endurance and high caloric burn followed by core exercises.
- Yoga - improve flexibility, control breathing, and create relaxation through easy vinyasa flow. (postponed until further notice)
- HIIT Circuit - sprint-based, multi-stationed, high-intensity intervals with intermittent breaks.
- Mixxed Fit - explosive dancing with boot camp toning.
- Pound! - the world's first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, energizing, and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums.
- R.I.P.P.E.D. - combines resistance, interval, power, plyometrics, endurance, core, and a very important diet program. Designed to help everybody meet their ultimate fitness goals in a super fun group exercise environment.
- Strong Nation - combines body weight, muscle conditioning, and plyometric training exercises to original music.
- Zumba - fitness dance class consisting of dance and aerobic exercise routines, all performed to popular music.
- Zumba Step - power & strength combined with fun cardio, integrating a step.
- Personal Training
We offer personal trainers with extensive background, knowledge and experience for all of your health and fitness needs.
What do I need to start? To begin your program, all you need is the desire to improve your physical condition and well-being. You don't have to be familiar with exercises and equipment. The trainer will teach you everything you need to know. Be sure to ask your trainer questions to find out how to properly and effectively continue with your fitness journey.
For additional details stop by the front desk or call us at +1 (573)596-4359
A wide variety of sports is offered through the sports branch, including basketball, softball, football, soccer and more. You're invited to participate in both intramural and recreation league sports.
Reservations are available for use of the sports fields, courts and swimming pool.
In addition to overseeing numerous athletic programs, the Sports Branch hosts the annual National Softball Association and Commander's Cup tournaments.
Sports facilities available:
- 11 softball fields
- 7 soccer fields
- 6 tennis courts
- 2 sports complexes with batting cages
- Flag football fields
- Youth athletic fields
- 400 meter all-weather track
Davidson Fitness Center is the home of the Fort Leonard Wood Sports and Fitness Program. Davidson is a 68,000 square-foot, state of the art facility. With features such as basketball, In-sight room, free weights and cardiovascular equipment — this is the place for all of your fitness needs!
The center houses a 25-meter Indoor swimming pool.
Group Fitness Schedule
Find class descriptions under the "Fitness Classes" tab below.
Commander's Cup Point Standings