- Open to Active Duty ONLY: 5 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Open to ALL Authorized Patrons: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Closed for Cleaning: 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Open to ALL Authorized Patrons: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Closed for Cleaning: 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Open to ALL Authorized Patrons: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed for Cleaning: 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 4 basketball courts - regulation and full size with hookups available for volleyball
- 3 racquetball courts (currently closed)
- Weight room - including Hammer Strength, Nautilus and other functional fitness equipment
- Aerobic studio (currently closed)
- Elevated indoor running track
- Indoor swimming pool - can host pool parties
- Locker rooms - with optional locker rentals (currently closed)
- Equipment checkout - available upon request
- Cardio Room
Our large cardiovascular room includes the following equipment:
- Recumbent and upright bikes
- Jacob's ladders
- Versa climbers
- Step mill
- Summit Trainers
- Fitness Classes - currently canceled
Aerobic and fitness classes are held daily. These classes include but are not limited to:
- Zumba and Aqua Zumba
- Indoor Cycling
- Les Mills Body Pump
Fitness Class Price Single class pass $3 10 class punch card $27 30 day unlimited class pass $55
- Personal Training
We offer personal trainers with extensive background, knowledge and experience for all of your health and fitness needs.
What do I need to start? To begin your program, all you need is the desire to improve your physical condition and well-being. You don't have to be familiar with exercises and equipment. The trainer will teach you everything you need to know. Be sure to ask your trainer questions to find out how to properly and effectively continue with your fitness journey.
For additional details stop by the front desk or call us at +1 (573)596-4359
A wide variety of sports is offered through the sports branch, including basketball, softball, football, soccer and more. You're invited to participate in both intramural and recreation league sports.
Reservations are available for use of the sports fields, courts and swimming pool.
In addition to overseeing numerous athletic programs, the Sports Branch hosts the annual National Softball Association and Commander's Cup tournaments.
Sports facilities available:
- 11 softball fields
- 7 soccer fields
- 6 tennis courts
- 2 sports complexes with batting cages
- Flag football fields
- Youth athletic fields
- 400 meter all-weather track
Hours of Operation
COVID-19 Rules: Only DoD ID card holders permitted. No children under age 16 permitted in the facility. Parents cannot bring children to work out. Ages 16 & above may work out alone. Rest Rooms available. No bags allowed in workout areas. Sports beverages available. Credit card purchase only. Please clean after use of any equipment. Please wash/sanitize hands before working out.
Social Distancing Enforced: Staff will control entry into the facility and monitor each workout area based on occupancy counts. Please be courteous to staff as they monitor the occupancy in each area.
Locker Rooms are closed.
Davidson Fitness Center is the home of the Fort Leonard Wood Sports and Fitness Program. Davidson is a 68,000 square-foot, state of the art facility. With features such as basketball, In-sight room, free weights and cardiovascular equipment — this is the place for all of your fitness needs!
The center houses a 25-meter Indoor swimming pool that's available for recreational swimming, pool parties, swimming lessons and lifeguard training.