Piney Valley Golf Course (PVGC)
- Driving Range - Featuring numerous targets and bunkers
- Chipping area - Adjacent to the Club House and first tee box for easy all-day access
- Putting green - Features several different holes with varied difficulties
- Victors Room - An ideal setting for group gatherings. Includes a plasma television, overhead projector, and seating for up to 35 guests
- Watch Tower - Connected to the main Victors Room, the room is encased with glass windows and overlooks the course, with seating for up to 20 guests
- Locker Room - Men and women dressing areas with individual showers and lockers
- Pro Shop - A variety of merchandise and special ordering possibilities for all our your personal and group needs
- Sandwedge Eatery - A full service bar and grill with food catered by our in-house personnel
- In-House Catering Service - Provided by the Pershing Community Center, perfect for all of your special events, wedding and private social functions
- Tournament Pavilion - Our covered tournament pavilion provides an outdoor setting for private events and wedding receptions
- Green Fees
Weekday Daily Rates 9 Holes 18 Holes E1-E5 & junior players $12 $16 E6 and above & DoD Civilians $17 $24 Guest & general public $18 $26 Weekday Twilight Rates (begins at 4 p.m.) 9 Holes 18 Holes E1-E5 & junior players $8 $10 E6 and above & DoD Civilians $12 $16 Guest & general public $14 $18 Weekend Daily Rates 9 Holes 18 Holes E1-E5 & junior players $14 $18 E6 and above & DoD Civilians $19 $28 Guest & general public $23 $28 Weekend Twilight Rates (begins at 4 p.m.) 9 Holes 18 Holes E1-E5 & junior players $10 $12 E6 and above & DoD Civilians $14 $17 Guest & general public $14 $18 Advanced Green Fee Rates Single Family E1-E5 & junior players $320 $500 E6 and above & DoD Civilians $560 $880 Guest & general public $640 $960 Advance Green Fee Cards Price Military Student (3 month period) $150
Piney Valley Golf Course offers a variety of Tournaments for your enjoyment!
For more information regarding tournament participation or to book a tournament, please contact PVGC at +1 (573)329-4770.
- Tee Time
Tee times may be reserved by visiting the Pro Shop or by calling +1 (573)329-4770. Active Duty Military can reserve a tee time up to 5 days in advance. Retired Military and DoD Employees can reserve up to 4 days in advance. All other customers may reserve tee time up to 3 days in advance.
- Additional Fees
Cart/Club Fee 9 Holes 18 Holes Golf carts (per seat) $9 $14 Pull carts $5 $5 Club rental $10 $10 Additional Services Price Private cart storage & trail fee $650 Golf cart pass $450 Student cart pass $125 Range pass $300 Annual locker $45 Range balls/small bucket $3 Range balls/large bucket $5
- PGA Golf Instruction
PGA Golf Instruction Price 1/2 hour lesson $40 Series of 3 lessons $75 1/2 hour junior lesson (under 18) $20 Series of 3 junior lessons $40
Please call PVGC at +1 (573)329-4770 in advance for information and reservations.
- Club House
The Club House provides the ideal setting for military units, battalion, and brigade social functions, as well as private business' off-site events. The clubhouse's floor-to-ceiling windows offer pristine views overlooking the golf course and surrounding area. Whether you visit for golf or, to plan your next social function, the Club House is sure to create fond memories and a fun experience.
We invite all of our golfers to check out the Pro Shop prior to playing.
For outing information please contact Piney Valley Golf Course at +1 (573)329-4770.
- Sandwedge Eatery
Enjoy lunch overlooking the18th green and surrounding grounds. The Sandwedge Eatery is conveniently located inside the Club House and provides a variety of freshly prepared foods, beverages and daily specials. Seating is available inside or on the veranda overlooking the course.
Hours of Operation
|Wednesday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Attention Piney Valley Golf Course Patrons: Due to Spring inclement weather the back 9 holes and driving range may be closed due to course conditions & standing water. We will inform you upon check-in on the status of each area as the conditions changes daily. As the weather improves and the course dries we will resume full capabilities.
Piney Valley Golf Course features an 18 hole, par 72 championship course running through a beautiful valley along the Big Piney River. PVGC is open to the public and offers a truly exceptional golfing experience. Our PGA professional staff takes great pride in providing outstanding service. PVGC also features a driving range, putting green, chipping area, pro shop, 18 hole footgolf course, Sandwedge Eatery and golf lessons.