- Child & Youth Services
- Custodial Worker
- Food & Beverage Attendant - Pershing Community Center
- Library Aid - Bruce C. Clarke Library
- Recreation Aid
- Waiter - Pershing Community Center
- Proof of Education (high school diploma or college transcripts) - for Childcare positions
- Certifications - for Lifeguard positions
- References (email & phone numbers)
- Spousal Preference: PCS orders and marriage license
- Veterans Preference: DD-214
- Disabled Veterans Preference: DD-214 and VA Rating
- Other possible documents: DA 3434 and SF-50
Fort Leonard Wood Family & MWR wants YOU to join our dynamic team!
Find the available positions below - applications can be done on usajobs.gov or in person at our next Hiring Fair.
If you are applying in person at the Hiring Fair, bring digital (preferable) or paper versions of your resume, supporting documents for claiming hiring preferences (such as marriage certificate, orders, DD214, certificates), COVID Vaccination Card, and 3 references (emails & phone numbers). Please also bring a tablet/laptop if possible or library computers will be available on a first come, first serve basis. MWR Staff will assist you in applying for positions on USAjobs.gov.
Required Documents for Application:
Claiming a NAF Hiring Preference? Please see the other documents you may need below: