- January - New Year Healthy You (Wellness) - Slides (PDF)
- February - Slides (PDF)
- March - Join us on 1 March!
- April - Join us on 5 April!
- May - Join us on 3 May!
- June - Join us on 7 June!
- July - Join us on 5 July!
- August - Join us on 2 August!
- September - Join us on 6 September!
- October - Join us on 4 October!
- November - Join us on 1 November!
- December (break due to HBL)
Community Information Forum is designed to be an information exchange and dialogue between the Garrison and the Fort Leonard Wood community on a range of topics and interests. The intent is to gain a better understanding of community issues, share information, upcoming events, and network to improve quality of life for Service members, Families, Civilians and retirees.
Community Information Forum will address current and future events on and around the Fort Leonard Wood community. Topics of discussion will address ongoing work and initiatives across the FLW Community and give the audience an opportunity to talk to leadership directly and ask appropriate questions.
Community Information Forum is held the first Wednesday of each month at 10:30 am at Pershing Community Center.
If you have any questions you would like addressed, you can submit them through ICE by clicking HERE.